The $11 billion market for video game hardware accessories is expected to see significant growth over the next few years. New graphics cards from Nvidia, the emergence of the PlayStation 5, and a growing base of sophisticated do-it-yourself game consumers are all key growth drivers.
DFC Intelligence’s Video Game Accessories report contains 5-year forecasts for key categories in the accessories space. Forecasts are delivered in an Excel spreadsheet with sales broken down by users, units, total revenue, and revenue per user.
Key categories include:
- PC Game Headsets
- PC Game Controllers
- PC Gaming Mice
- PC Gaming Keyboards
- Video Game Console Controllers
- Video Game Console Headsets
Forecasts are delivered in an Excel file. For a sample of the deliverable contact DFC
Also included are results from the annual DFC Intelligence Accessories Survey of 1,500 video game consumers. The survey has a detailed look at consumer preferences, brand perception, and more. Contact DFC to see the full question set.
- More granular data is available on request and can include forecasts by region, and specific accessory (mouse, keyboard, headset, controller).
- This report is included as part of our overall subscription program
- Purchase of this report can be credited to additional purchases within a six-month period.
Forecasts in DFC Intelligence reports are “living forecasts.” In other words, our forecasts are always being adjusted based on the latest news, events, and product announcements. Anyone ordering this report will also receive all updates for the next three months. This ensures that you are not getting out-of-date data!