Xbox One Market Forecasts
Published Date: May 21, 2018
Quantity$995Request For Sample
This is a downloadable spreadsheet that includes the 2018 DFC Intelligence 5-Year Xbox One Market Forecasts
For reference this spreadsheet also includes sales for the previous Microsoft console system, the Xbox 360.
Key metrics covered include:
- Hardware Unit Sales: This indicates how many units of the system are forecasted to be sold in the calendar year
- Hardware Revenue: This indicates the revenue hardware system sales are forecasted to generate in the calendar year
- Packaged Software Unit Sales: This indicates how many units of physical software are forecasted to be sold in the calendar year
- Packaged Software Revenue: This indicates the revenue physical software sales are forecasted to generate in the calendar year
- Online Revenue: This indicates forecasted revenue for digital delivery of game software and services, including subscriptions, digital game sales, DLC and microtransactions
- Active Installed Base (AIB): This is a measure of how many hardware systems are still in use by the end of the calendar year
This spreadsheet is designed to supplement the DFC Worldwide Forecasts report. That report contains much of the detail about the rational behind the forecasts. It also contains detailed company, product and business model profiles.