Video Game Market Quarterly Overview
About this product
The quarterly DFC Intelligence Video Game Market Overview looks at the latest performance, trends and forecasts for the key segments of the global video game industry. The overviews are available individually or as part of a annual subscription. Past overview reports are available on request.
Keeping up with the fast-moving video game industry can be a challenge. The DFC Intelligence Video Game Market Quarterly Overview presents a summary of the latest sales figures and company performances. This includes many of the major companies in the DFC Intelligence Video Game Stock Index. There is also a summary of the latest DFC Intelligence forecasts and analysis of upcoming hardware, software, and future trends including cloud games and the metaverse.
Topics vary by quarter but usually include:
- Console system performances Sony PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox Series X and S, and Nintendo Switch
- PC and mobile games
- Major game company performance including companies in the DFC Intelligence Video Game Stock Index.
- Major players in cloud gaming, subscription services, and games as a live service
- The continued impact of COVID and software development
- Outlook for upcoming products
- PC Hardware and accessories
- Analysis of metaverse, VR/AR including trends and leading players
Past overviews are available on request