Become a DFC Intelligence Subscriber and Get ALL Our Research
- Regularly updated market forecasts including console systems, hardware, PC games, accessories, cloud games, subscription services, and more
- Multiple consumer surveys on topics such as console preference, PC game hardware components, accessories, upcoming game purchase intent, brand perception, usage of subscription services, attitudes towards virtual reality, NFT, esports and video game viewership, and much more
- Detailed company profiles of market leaders in the video game space
- Regular market briefings on current trends and events
- Analysis of upcoming game titles
- Access to DFC analysts for one-on-one consulting
- Significant discounts on custom projects and consulting
All-Inclusive Subscription Program
PC Game Hardware: Market Forecasts
The Business of Video Games
Upcoming Video Game Analysis
PC Game and Cloud Game Market Forecast
Market Leaders in Video Games
PC Gaming Hardware: Consumer Perspectives
Video Game Accessories: Consumer Perspectives
Game Subscription Services: Consumer Perspectives
DFC Intelligence provides market forecasts and segmentations for clients based on technology, game genre, geography, player classification and more
DFC supports investors by performing critical due diligence into potential opportunities by assessing risks, hidden values and properly sizing market potential
DFC can support clients to define the true TAM and SAM for their products and create the data sets necessary to make informed decisions
DFC can create and execute market surveys that assist clients in discovering new opportunities, measuring satisfaction, and evaluating their and brands and product offerings
Quick Questions: Ask an Analyst
Do you have a short-term or focused engagement? Do you need fast answers from industry experts instead of long drawn-out projects that drain your budgets while serving as training for overpriced and inexperienced consultant firm associates?
- We understand that many clients have specific questions that need direct answers. Over the years DFC Intelligence analysts have done hundreds of calls with industry clients and investors with focused inquiries into announcements, M&A, earnings or general industry trends.
- DFC has a database of former industry insiders with expertise in all aspects of the video game industry. No matter the topic DFC can find the appropriate expert.
- Former C-level Executives: Discuss market trends, competitive landscape, and strategic relationships.
- Mid-level Managers: Focus on specific topics with marketing, distribution, supply chain, product development, sales forecasting, and business development.
- Technology Professionals: Software developers, data analytics professionals, IT operators, and other specific technology professionals can help investors and executives understand core technology issues in layman’s terms.
- Sometimes clients have short-term needs that require a trusted provider they can come back to again and again. Clients want access to analysts they trust and who can deliver on the immediate needs that the industry creates. Requests for data, feedback, opinions on emerging developments, and much more
- Flexibility, Calls can be as short as an hour, and engagements a half-day, full, or more. A great way to drill down to a specific topic in a short time.
- DFC Intelligence specializes in surveying core video game consumers in North America, Latin America, and Europe
- Options include full survey design, language translation, survey implementation, and analysis.
- Have a survey ready to go? DFC can run the survey at a low cost with a quick turnaround
- DFC maintains a panel of gamers that can be specifically targeted
- Targeting Options include:
- By country, age, and other demographics
- By specific game played or services subscribed to
- By hardware owned (including specific PC hardware such as graphic card) and more!